Filing a Claim for Damages

To file a claim against the City of Rohnert Park, you must first complete a Claim Form. Claim Forms are available for downloading and printing from this website. Claim Forms are also available at the City Clerk’s Office located on the first floor of City Hall at 130 Avram Avenue in Rohnert Park, California 94928.

Please fill out the Claim Form completely. Missing information will delay the processing of your claim. Detailed instructions on how to file a claim for damages can be found here. After completing the Claim Form, please submit it along with any supporting documentation to the City Clerk's Office via email at or by mail at 130 Avram Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928.

NOTE: The City Clerk's Office is the only office to which claims may be submitted. Claims are not submitted to the City Attorney or any other Department.